More about me

Friday, July 16, 2010

lesson 8 prompt 2

Well this is pretty lame because I couldnt find many articles on lupus WITH an image that was trying to persuade me of something related to my research paper on lupus. What I did find on the New York Times website by Andrea Peirce, was the article, Uncovering the Mysteries of Immunity and of Lupus. The image in the article shows healthy and antinuclear antibodies associated with the disease lupus. The only thing the image really does is show readers that lupus can be diagnosed by a blood test. There is good information on the disease in this article. It makes the disease seem less intimidating and is informative. If you are seeking information or an informative picture, look here:http://health.nytimes.com/ref/health/healthguide/esn-lupus-ess.html

No comments:

Post a Comment