More about me

Thursday, August 23, 2012

BE TERRIFIED! I am very scared......

So much has happened since I last blogged.  I don't even know where to begin so I will not even try to catch up.  I MADE it FINALLY into nursing school!  I am terrified and so excited! At first I thought I would keep a diary, then I thought no, I am going to do like Captain John Luke Picard and do a Captain's Log, Star Date etc....

So here it goes.....

(This could be good or this could be bad in the end)

Nursing Log, Day 1:

I made it through the book buying process severely maimed with the incompetent person that helped me to check out.  I only ran up and down the stairs to the student center 4 times, and all for poor reasons.  Finally, after $1495.36 dollars later in uniforms, books and patches, I checked out with the manager and lost my keys!!!!  After freaking out (on the inside), guess where they were?  Behind the counter right where I was standing for hours buying books!!

Hmmm, customer about to freak out over lost keys, out of sight in fact, clerk can see keys behind her station and doesn't think they COULD POSSIBLY BE MINE!!!!! ARGH!!! (Thinking the lady doesn't have kids or this was her first day on the job). My ranting is over, really I'm over it and feel a little guilty.

My latest picture of my 31 textbooks.

Anyhow, I made it to the first day of class and found parking along with 40 other fine classmates.  A major accomplishment in my TEXTbook.  I feel..... OVER-FLIPPIN-WHELMED!  The highlight of the day, another box of ATI books.

I have really gotta change this whole North Pole look on my page.....soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment