More about me

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seatbelt Hair

If you would like to get all of my posts don't be afraid to subscribe by email, there is a link somewhere on this page or click the follow button if you are already on blogger.  I really would love to see your blog too so please leave a comment with your own url.


My hair is getting longer.  Not because I really want it longer but because I have not had time to get it cut.  I am also waiting for my daughter to graduate hair school in Anchorage, so she can style my mop. Here is a major problem I am having with long hair.  Maybe this has happened to you, maybe not. I need help with it because it happens every single day, sometimes, 3 or more times.


At the end of a commute from daycare, girl scout meetings, or from the university that I attend five days a week, I throw the people wagon into park and unclick the seatbelt.  Then....ZZZZIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiP!  The seatbelt gets sucked up along with all the left side of my hair into the little dark hole on the side of my car, OucH!!!  It really hurts too!


This may be affecting my brain on that side.  Will my midterm grades suffer????

No comments:

Post a Comment