More about me

Friday, January 28, 2011

January

So far January has been full of paperwork and me spending whole weeks going from office to office trying to get people to do their jobs. I am convinced that smaller universities and colleges are more efficient.

Nurse clipart

After all the glitches in my student account I have been applying to Nursing school.  The paperwork alone and the to do list took weeks.  The list is getting smaller though.  I can recall real quick some things left to do.


  • Redo CPR training
  • get a new First Aid card that I lost
  • full medical checkup
  • chest x-ray
  • entrance exam
  • get my house ready to sell
  • pack up my house
  • move half my family 4000 miles



I have a detailed list even longer add to that my last four classes that started January 10th!  I didn't get signed up for them until a week after they began and I am still waiting for one book to get here.  I am behind the ball again.  Catching up is something I seem to be good at.

This semester I am taking Lifespan, English, Microbiology, and Computer Systems.

Crossing my fingers that my app is in good standings!

Now back to work, school, Girl Scouts, and kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment